Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work.

2 posters

Go down

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. Empty Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work.

Post by 极品小猫 Wed 6 Nov - 6:49

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. 311

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. 110

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. 210

I have added a domain address to the don't capture list, but I still have a capture.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. Empty Re: Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work.

Post by antdm Wed 6 Nov - 10:12

what is a video link?
If you capture and download video via browser VPN then you need in VPN on your PC (not browser VPN). For example VPN that use OpenVPN project.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work. Empty Re: Don't capture audio and video is doesn't work.

Post by 极品小猫 Thu 7 Nov - 3:19

antdm wrote:what is a video link?
If you capture and download video via browser VPN then you need in VPN on your PC (not browser VPN). For example VPN that use OpenVPN project.

https://jingyan.baidu.com/article/08b6a5916a405614a80922f0.html

not vpn.
I just don't need the video of this domain address to be captured, but this feature doesn't work.
The video box still shows the captured results.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 7 Nov - 5:58

Sorry, then I don't understand what is the problem.
I can capture this video in chrome browser (only I switched mode from Video Button to Video Box).
Pay attention that the videos are short. Perhaps you need to reduce the minimum size of the capture video (Config\Video Capture\Extra\minimum video size...).

ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com delete form the list of address exception!
You cannot capture video from this list domains. This is the exception list.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Thu 7 Nov - 6:42

antdm wrote:Sorry, then I don't understand what is the problem.
I can capture this video in chrome browser (only I switched mode from Video Button to Video Box).
Pay attention that the videos are short. Perhaps you need to reduce the minimum size of the capture video (Config\Video Capture\Extra\minimum video size...).

ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com delete form the list of address exception!
You cannot capture video from this list domains. This is the exception list.

I don't want to capture the video of ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com, but this exception list doesn't work.

I added ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com to the exceptions list. However, the capture results for ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com still appear in my video box.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 7 Nov - 6:53

Sorry, I before incorrectly understood you. You dont want to capture from this site.
Add jingyan.baidu.com to this list. The link
"https://ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com/c9c272e7afb77b66a925d58ab46377fb4220f2ae.mp4?auth_key=1619686662-0-0-39592cf96839281767b1e8e3b17cc58b" is redirected from jingyan.baidu.com.

For this video Box item has a red "x" before file name.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Thu 7 Nov - 7:02

antdm wrote:Sorry, I before incorrectly understood you. You dont want to capture from this site.
Add jingyan.baidu.com to this list. The link
"https://ksv-video-publish.cdn.bcebos.com/c9c272e7afb77b66a925d58ab46377fb4220f2ae.mp4?auth_key=1619686662-0-0-39592cf96839281767b1e8e3b17cc58b" is redirected from jingyan.baidu.com.

For this video Box item has a red "x" before file name.

Is to add the domain address of the source site, not the domain address of the video.
My use is wrong, thank you for your help.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 7 Nov - 7:05

Browser extension does not see redirected links because you should point current url, tab url. Better use icon "x"

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down