Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to capture download efficiently + etc

2 posters

Go down

Unable to capture download efficiently + etc Empty Unable to capture download efficiently + etc

Post by Penku Tue 24 Mar - 4:01

Hi,

I have several issues with AntDM which i think it would be great if you can fix it:

1. I have used several download manager such as IDM, EagleGet etc, what is lack with AntDM is unable to capture efficiently any links that i clicked. Most of the AndDM dont capture any link at all.

2. The download window take quite some time to pop up. Sadly not as efficient as IDM. Some time when i clicked "Download" it take several seconds to pop up the downloading progress.

3. When downloading YouTube videos (or any files), the downloading speed is very fast but when it reached 97-100% completion, the download speed become very slow. Sometimes less than 50kb/sec.

4. When i try to download videos (more than 1 video at one time) from similar site (or any site simultaneously) such as from this site https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Itaewon-Class
AntDM will stop either one or all downloading progress. Then this detail will pop up
10:46:05.578 File fragment #292 has error downloading. INET28 [the timeout time was reached]
This problem is very frustrating since i am a Pro user of this product.

FYI all these problems occurred in any browser. I am using Windows 10, my internet speed is 30 Mbps.

Penku

Back to top Go down

Unable to capture download efficiently + etc Empty Re: Unable to capture download efficiently + etc

Post by Penku Tue 24 Mar - 4:06

FYI i am using latest version of AntDM

Penku

Back to top Go down

Unable to capture download efficiently + etc Empty Re: Unable to capture download efficiently + etc

Post by antdm Fri 3 Apr - 6:44

Penku wrote:
1. I have used several download manager such as IDM, EagleGet etc, what is lack with AntDM is unable to capture efficiently any links that i clicked. Most of the AndDM dont capture any link at all.

Please give exemples links for test.

Penku wrote:
2. The download window take quite some time to pop up. Sadly not as efficient as IDM. Some time when i clicked "Download" it take several seconds to pop up the downloading progress.

IDM captures the download when the initiation of link by browser  is starting.
AntDM tries to capture the download after the browser processing. In consequence of this there is the delay time.
I believe that the quality of the capture of links is increased by this method. Because when you initiate a capturing link, it is not always clear whether the link is downloaded for downloading or for create a page.

Penku wrote:
3. When downloading YouTube videos (or any files), the downloading speed is very fast but when it reached 97-100% completion, the download speed become very slow. Sometimes less than 50kb/sec.

Check Config\Downloads\Auto-reconntect when download speed drops - select it.

Penku wrote:
4. When i try to download videos (more than 1 video at one time) from similar site (or any site simultaneously) such as from this site https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Itaewon-Class
AntDM will stop either one or all downloading progress. Then this detail will pop up
10:46:05.578 File fragment #292 has error downloading. INET28 [the timeout time was reached]
This problem is very frustrating since i am a Pro user of this product.

FYI all these problems occurred in any browser. I am using Windows 10, my internet speed is 30 Mbps.

This problem is present in the latest 1.17.3.beta?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Fri 3 Apr - 6:59

A little wish, please accompany your comments with examples of test links. Thank you!

antdm

Back to top Go down