Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading?

2 posters

Go down

Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading? Empty Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading?

Post by jvidal Thu 1 Aug - 0:07

Well, that, the progress window takes about 5 seconds to close after the download is finished. Is there a way to speed that up? I have looked in the options, but I can't seem to find anything to change that behavior...

jvidal

Back to top Go down

Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading? Empty Re: Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading?

Post by antdm Thu 1 Aug - 7:20

3 sec, currently no the way to change. May be this feature will be added.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading? Empty Re: Why does the progress window take so long to close after finished downloading?

Post by jvidal Thu 1 Aug - 7:52

that would be very nice. This is kinda annoying when you have to download a ton of very small files from a server that won't allow multilple connections, so you have to go one-by-one and that delay gets pretty annoying after a while.

jvidal

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 1 Aug - 7:54

It is strange how the progress window can delay the next downloads?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by jvidal Thu 1 Aug - 8:00

no,It's just to avoid opening multiple connections to the site, so I wait 'til the download is completely finished and all conections closed (download window closed) to start the next one.

jvidal

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 1 Aug - 8:11

ok, got it

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 1 Aug - 8:14

Try to set Maximum Active download 1 and start all your downloads.
The each download should start as the previous completes.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by jvidal Thu 1 Aug - 8:18

yeah, that's an option, but then I would have to remember to change it to whatever it was before...and do it every time I want to download from such a site...

jvidal

Back to top Go down