Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diversity of recorded streaming is limited

3 posters

Go down

Diversity of recorded streaming is limited Empty Diversity of recorded streaming is limited

Post by shofotolavski Fri 18 Nov - 19:29

The current software can identify videos played in the form of streaming media, but cannot correctly identify and record live broadcasts like twitch.tv or chaturbate

shofotolavski

Back to top Go down

Diversity of recorded streaming is limited Empty Re: Diversity of recorded streaming is limited

Post by antdm Sat 19 Nov - 4:05

Sorry we don't support live streaming. Too few users interested in this.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Diversity of recorded streaming is limited Empty Re: Diversity of recorded streaming is limited

Post by shofotolavski Sat 19 Nov - 5:37

antdm wrote:Sorry we don't support live streaming. Too few users interested in this.
The software for recording streaming media with sniffing function has greater commercial value than the simple download tool, I bought one
You can see if there is more demand for this topic,Sniffer function recording is better than screenshot recording

shofotolavski

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Sat 19 Nov - 6:13

I judge the value of a new feature by how often users ask about it.
Users ask about recording live video, but they ask very rarely.
Probably there are special softwares created for this. Offline video capture software is not very suitable for live stream recording.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Sat 19 Nov - 14:41

I think there is a only application that downloads video streaming by recording correctly called TubeDigger So The use of this feature is to download videos with encrypted streams as far as I know and also a powerful tool to record live streaming videos like on youtube, In fact, I noticed that the ant download manager lacks to download live streaming videos, But I can say that it will be a new feature and a quantum leap to enhance the capabilities of the ant download manager, I agree with you in terms of the multiplicity of the need for a feature from users as a condition for moving forward in processing and implementing the request, Anyway it's a great feature I hope it is provided if that's possible. Smile My sincere greetings to you, thanks.

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down