Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

2 Suggestions Empty 2 Suggestions

Post by shonay Tue 9 Jul - 20:29

Suggestion 1.
Add an option to completely remove a downloaded file from the hard disk.

Suggestion 2.
Please can you make the Video/Audio capture button a bit smaller? For example, in IDM they have an option for the button to display Icon + Text or just the Icon to indicate that the streaming video/audio can be downloaded. Also please remove the running ants from the button so that it does not obstruct vision from the playing media if we choose not to close the button.

Otherwise, I am really loving this Download Manager and contemplating purchasing the Pro version now. Just pending on a response on the above-mentioned suggestions. I currently have a license with IDM, but only just discovered your DM and the fact that you include debrid links, makes life a lot easier.

Please if it is at all possible to make the above suggestions possible, let me know.
Thank you!

shonay

Back to top Go down

2 Suggestions Empty Re: 2 Suggestions

Post by shonay Tue 9 Jul - 20:52

FYI, about the running ants - I managed to disable it via Icon Animations under Miscellaneous. So that clears that up. Still would like there to be an option to just show an Icon instead of Text+Icon.

shonay

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 10 Jul - 9:39

shonay wrote:Suggestion 1.
Add an option to completely remove a downloaded file from the hard disk.

Del - remove a download to history
Ctrl+Del - delete a download
Shift+Ctrl+Del - delete download and downloaded file

shonay wrote:
Suggestion 2.
Please can you make the Video/Audio capture button a bit smaller? For example, in IDM they have an option for the button to display Icon + Text or just the Icon to indicate that the streaming video/audio can be downloaded. Also please remove the running ants from the button so that it does not obstruct vision from the playing media if we choose not to close the button.

Surprised by this request. So far, I've received requests to increase the font and interface elements, but not the other way around. This is doing now.

Users' wishes are usually met when they arrive repeatedly. While you are the first who asked me about it.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by shonay Wed 10 Jul - 9:51

Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.
I went ahead and purchased your product last night Smile

With regards to the Video/Audio capture button.
I understand that some may like to have the button stick out at them - I think it would be nice to give the option to the user to choose to have the bigger button or the smaller icon. But ultimately it is your product and I understand if you do not wish to have this feature. Thanks anyway.

One more thing I have noticed, is that the Video Capture does not popup on facebook videos, but if I copy the video URL to AntDM, it captures fine.

shonay

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 10 Jul - 10:01

shonay wrote:Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.
I went ahead and purchased your product last night Smile

Thank you for buying, for supporting AntDM!

shonay wrote:
With regards to the Video/Audio capture button.
I understand that some may like to have the button stick out at them - I think it would be nice to give the option to the user to choose to have the bigger button or the smaller icon. But ultimately it is your product and I understand if you do not wish to have this feature. Thanks anyway.

Okay, your wish has been heard!

shonay wrote:
One more thing I have noticed, is that the Video Capture does not popup on facebook videos, but if I copy the video URL to AntDM, it captures fine.

This is a feature of the FB video links. This is written in the User's Guide

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down