Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..."

2 posters

Go down

Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..." Empty Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..."

Post by r0n Mon 6 Sep - 4:04

Is there a way to disable the message: "You have canceled this download # times, do you want to...."

I am using an external script automate ANT, during testing I need to cancel a download often.
Or my script will cancel the download at certain situations.

I couldn't find it in the settings. If this is not possible, could you please add a setting that disables this message?

Thank you!

r0n

Back to top Go down

Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..." Empty Re: Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..."

Post by antdm Mon 6 Sep - 6:06

I can't find this line.
Here is a list of lines "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Download Manager\Languages​​\0409_en.lng".
Please specify the line number or its text.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..." Empty Re: Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..."

Post by antdm Mon 6 Sep - 6:08

"You canceled downloading file %s %u times.\nThe site: %s\n \nAdd this file type to the exclusion list?\nfile mask:"
Is it?

If you asked about this message, it is fixed in the latest beta.
Software settings\Tab Messages\Message: You canceled downloading file....

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by r0n Mon 6 Sep - 18:38

Yes it was that message!
If it is fixed in latest beta, then I really appreciate it thanks!

EDIT:
Request: disbale "you have canceled # times, do you want to..." 110

r0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down