Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator

3 posters

Go down

Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator Empty Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator

Post by Ramy Wed 9 Nov - 16:32

Hi,

Some forums upload files on the site Rapidgator, But the process of downloading files does not work from this site. Is there a reason for this to happen, knowing that the browser download manager downloads files from the mentioned site without any problem.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f53/20/46/02/53/error_10.png

Thanks

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator Empty Re: Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator

Post by jvidal Fri 16 Dec - 22:21

those sites explicitly prohibit the use of download managers. disable antdm and download using the browser, else you will never get your files

jvidal

Ramy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator Empty Re: Error: HTTP404 [Not Found] when I download file from Rapidgator

Post by antdm Sat 17 Dec - 4:27

To download from such hostings you should tune this setting
No more than one connection for downloading - some sites have protection from downloading files by external downloaders. See Sites with a Single Connection.
https://antdownloadmanager.com/uguide/module_13_4_1.htm

antdm

Ramy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jvidal Sat 17 Dec - 4:54

it's pointless using a download manager on those sites, as they don't allow resuming, anyway.

jvidal

Ramy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Sat 17 Dec - 19:24

I agree with these answers tend to make sense, thanks*

Ramy

Back to top Go down