Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension

2 posters

Go down

Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension Empty Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension

Post by ss80504 Tue 8 Sep - 21:46

The latest version of Avast has RansomWare blocking. As part of the implementation Avast is blocking the use of the AntDM Firefox extension for downloading images. Avast will let me "allow" an executable file by providing the path to the executable file. I can find the XPI file for the AntDM Firefox extension but I can't find an executable file for the extension.

Is there an executable file for the the AntDM extension-Version 0.3.10? If so where would I find it in Firefox 80.0.1?

Thanks in advance

ss80504

Back to top Go down

Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension Empty Re: Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension

Post by antdm Wed 9 Sep - 6:08

Try to add the native module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ant Download Manager\antFF\antff.exe" to Avast exception list.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension Empty Re: Avast Is Blocking AntDM Firefox Extension

Post by ss80504 Wed 9 Sep - 16:57

That worked! Thank you!

ss80504

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down