Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong? Empty Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong?

Post by rogerlodge Tue 19 Apr - 15:04

Hello, I'm new to AntDM but hopeful it will be the right tool for me. As an initial test I'm trying to download the videos linked on this page (ETA I can't post a link to the site so I'll describe it):
www dot nosey dot com/series/14-u8gafapkwyjo-blind-date

I've tried both the standalone program and the firefox extension, and I've tried it both from that page as well as from the page you arrive at when you click on an episode. But I can't find anything that looks like a video to download and when I download everything there are no files larger than about 1MB.

I'd read elsewhere that people had used AntDM on this nosey.com site so if that's possible I'd love any tips on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks so much!

rogerlodge

Back to top Go down

Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong? Empty Re: Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong?

Post by antdm Tue 19 Apr - 18:24

I used a VPN for the test. For reasons unknown to me, this video (www.nosey.com/series/14-u8gafapkwyjo-blind-date) was not playing in Firefox at the moment.
But I was able to play it and download it in Chrome. It didn't cause any difficulty.

Make sure that you are using the latest version 2.7.0 of AntDM.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong? Empty Re: Unable to download from nosey.com - am I doing it wrong?

Post by rogerlodge Tue 19 Apr - 18:35

Thanks for the quick reply. I was trying it in Firefox but I tried it now in Chrome at your suggestion and I must still be doing something wrong.

Are you clicking on a video to open it into full screen, then once playing right click on the video, select AntDM and Download All? That's what I'm doing but the largest file still ends up being 1 MB. Is my technique wrong? Thanks again for the assistance!

rogerlodge

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydear Tue 19 Apr - 21:13

Have you tried enabling "Show video box"? A little window opens up once the video is playing and you select the resolution or filetype you want there.

jaydear

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 20 Apr - 7:40

rogerlodge wrote: select AntDM and Download All?
The context browser menu and Download All item is intended for other purposes.
To download a video, you must use Video Button or Video Box.
What is Video Button and Video Box see here
How to work Video Button you can see on our second video "How it works" on our start web page https://antdownloadmanager.com/

antdm

Back to top Go down