Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add multiple download links simultaneously

3 posters

Go down

Add multiple download links simultaneously Empty Add multiple download links simultaneously

Post by Mr.X Thu 28 Dec - 20:21

Hi,

Maybe I'm too old by now or very n00b, maybe both, but I can't find a way to add batch download from clipboard or from a txt file without enabling "Watch URL in clipboard"

Last edited by Mr.X on Fri 29 Dec - 22:47; edited 1 time in total

Mr.X

Back to top Go down

Add multiple download links simultaneously Empty Re: Add multiple download links simultaneously

Post by RFN Fri 29 Dec - 10:26

Hi,

Within the interface, you have a "+" on the menu line, just at the right og "Ant group". A clic open a popup with the possibility to type in text (fill with clipboard if any).

RFN

Back to top Go down

Add multiple download links simultaneously Empty Re: Add multiple download links simultaneously

Post by Mr.X Fri 29 Dec - 22:49

LOL I know that already. Please look again at the title of this thread and my first post, I edited them.

Mr.X

Back to top Go down

Post by francois Mon 15 Jan - 19:44

Hello

This page of the manual will answer your questions:
http://antdownloadmanager.com/_locales/en/uguide/module_6_4.htm?st=MA%3D%3D&sct=MA%3D%3D&mw=MjQw&ms=AAA%3D

Through this menu, you can also add links at the same time:
I quote another page of the manual:
"Load Link File - you can create a text file, for example with Notepad, and write or paste download links. Then, using this function, you can directly import all your links directly into AntDM by selecting this text file.
Tip: you can copy a number of links to the clipboard (make sure that in Programm Settings, the capture of links from the clipboard is enabled). AntDM constantly looks through the clipboard in the search for links. If the links are found, a pop-up window with a suggestion to download them will pop up."

support AntDM

francois
Admin

https://antdm.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.X Mon 15 Jan - 21:12

Thank you.

Mr.X

Back to top Go down