Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
antdm
new UI to make ant download manager more popular Vote_lcapnew UI to make ant download manager more popular Voting_barnew UI to make ant download manager more popular Vote_rcap 
thehosseinxo
new UI to make ant download manager more popular Vote_lcapnew UI to make ant download manager more popular Voting_barnew UI to make ant download manager more popular Vote_rcap 
cman

new UI to make ant download manager more popular

2 posters

Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by plb7777 Thu 2 Dec - 17:28

dear developers;

kindly develop clean, simple and light weight UI, add new link, batch links, settings all are in simple form to make it more users friendly.

eagleget 1.x is the best choice to look for its clean UI.

thanking you

plb7777

Back to top Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty Re: new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by khanyash Thu 2 Dec - 18:12

I don't like EagleGet's interface.

khanyash

Back to top Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty Re: new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by plb7777 Thu 2 Dec - 18:49

khanyash wrote:I don't like EagleGet's interface.

which ui you like than because i have used ant download manager and the ui and settings are too clumsy. i hope a new advanced and lightweight, clean ui will bring more users attention.

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Tue 26 Apr - 17:52

I tried ant download manager but due to its UI, i dropped my idea to using it. likewise many users would have thinking the same. So dear admin @antDM kindly develop a clean, lightweight UI and it should be bugs free unlike the current version and provide option to download at least 480p videos in free mode from video websites.

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Wed 22 Jun - 20:40

Dear admin;

kindly make a beta version of antDM 3.x with new and improved UI, that will be simple, user friendly, light weight and modern and have all the benefit of current antDM. and please add download of 480p resolution videos from youtube and all video websites.

I know java a little and if you wish i can make UI with the help of java.

thanking you

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down