Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new UI to make ant download manager more popular

3 posters

Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by plb7777 Thu 2 Dec - 17:28

dear developers;

kindly develop clean, simple and light weight UI, add new link, batch links, settings all are in simple form to make it more users friendly.

eagleget 1.x is the best choice to look for its clean UI.

thanking you

plb7777

Back to top Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty Re: new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by khanyash Thu 2 Dec - 18:12

I don't like EagleGet's interface.

khanyash

Back to top Go down

new UI to make ant download manager more popular Empty Re: new UI to make ant download manager more popular

Post by plb7777 Thu 2 Dec - 18:49

khanyash wrote:I don't like EagleGet's interface.

which ui you like than because i have used ant download manager and the ui and settings are too clumsy. i hope a new advanced and lightweight, clean ui will bring more users attention.

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Tue 26 Apr - 17:52

I tried ant download manager but due to its UI, i dropped my idea to using it. likewise many users would have thinking the same. So dear admin @antDM kindly develop a clean, lightweight UI and it should be bugs free unlike the current version and provide option to download at least 480p videos in free mode from video websites.

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Wed 22 Jun - 20:40

Dear admin;

kindly make a beta version of antDM 3.x with new and improved UI, that will be simple, user friendly, light weight and modern and have all the benefit of current antDM. and please add download of 480p resolution videos from youtube and all video websites.

I know java a little and if you wish i can make UI with the help of java.

thanking you

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Mon 13 Feb - 16:09

dear antdm;
i hope you are planning to develop new clean and modern UI that will be more light and user friendly. I got to tell you that when i tried to download multiple file from a website antDM UI crashed and frozen everytime.

Steps to reproduce
1. open google and type dell inspiron n5040 drivers and select dell website.
2. select more than 10 drivers to download and click on download selected.
3. antdm open add new download dialog more than 10 and freeze and sometime antdm crashed.

kindly built a new UI that is more stable, lightweight, clean and userfriendly.

thanking you

plb7777

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 15 Feb - 7:12

plb7777 wrote:
Steps to reproduce
1. open google and type dell inspiron n5040 drivers and select dell website.
2. select more than 10 drivers to download and click on download selected.
3. antdm open add new download dialog more than 10 and freeze and sometime antdm crashed.

Thank you for your notification!
I can not exactly reproduce your issue. Try installing the latest beta. There are a few small changes there.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by plb7777 Wed 15 Feb - 13:44

dear antDM;
i use antDm portable version. the portable version is freeware/trailware.
likewise about 60% of antDm are free user (including giveaway). if you want to catch more users you have to think out of the box.
1. design more clean, stable, lightweight, user friendly UI.
2. provide support to use 3rd party apps like yt-dlp/youtube-dl and ffmpeg etc.
3. remove premium link generation services from free version.
4. create different programs as
i. antDM torrent downloader,
ii. antDM video downloader (uses yt-dlp/youtube-dl to parse link and antDM core protocol to download, no browser integration) and
iii. antDM downloader (downloads files and video from browers, no parsing of url)

antDM pro includes all in a single package and free will have 3 different package.

thanks

plb7777

Back to top Go down