Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking

2 posters

Go down

Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking  Empty Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking

Post by Ramy Fri 28 Oct - 12:01

Hi,

Please enlarge the size of the video box to a larger size than it is and the video capture icon is small and the click area is smaller and also the Link Parking small and the font : ( I can't see the details of these comfortably so please improve and fix this problem please.

Thanks

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking  Empty Re: Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking

Post by antdm Fri 28 Oct - 12:04

Try to increase fonts with Main Settimgs\Apperance\Font size

antdm

Back to top Go down

Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking  Empty Re: Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking

Post by Ramy Fri 28 Oct - 12:17

I tried so much that I was even changing the screen display settings, but changing the screen settings of an application affects other applications, The size of the icons is relatively small than the normal limit, and adjusting their size negatively affects other things, and the application settings do not help enough for the auxiliary extensions to download the video, only the font is enlarged for them, but their size is not adjusted, so the problem is, in fact, the size of the auxiliary extensions is relatively small, I hope you understand me

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Fri 28 Oct - 12:22

The problem is the size of the auxiliary extensions is relatively small, so The font size problem will be solved successively when you solve this problem, which is to increase the size of the video download assistant extensions.

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Fri 28 Oct - 15:44

ok, I understand you.

antdm

Ramy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 10:32

This request for improvement is very important to me, so I don't have any other requests at the moment and I don't want to strain you just please enlarge the size of what I referred to you only.

Thanks

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 31 Oct - 16:20

Some users have asked for a slightly larger Video Box. I will do it. It makes sense.
Link Parking box... I can not say that the controls are small.
Do you use 4K monitor?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 20:11

Hi,

First, The video button in terms of settings is good but the problem is that its size is relatively small and the click area for the video quality drop or appear after click is very small so why not have a free click on the entire button? so i also hope the video button become a free click on the all entire button and became more Larger.

Secondly, Link Parking box It is possible to optionally enlarge and edit the aspect ratios at the user's discretion with the mouse, I don't have 4K monitor But because of my eyes, I do not sit in front of the screen close to it and sit a meter or more away due to the sensitivity of my eyes, I can't see the details of the box well, so my request is also for a medical reason, so please consider my request to you also for a humanitarian reason, I'm wearing prescription glasses.

Therefore, it is possible to add a manual zoom option for link parking by mouse, for example, and zoom or resize  the video button from within the settings in the application as font size.

1) Video Box The length can be adjusted manually, but the width or the size of the box cannot be adjusted so if i need make the font larger will be not comfortable or correct shown.

2) Link Parking box It has small details like the small click Square to pop up the video box and the number of video shown in this box is small. Also, the download speed is not easily distinguishable so the Link Parking box very important!

3) The video button need to be larger and make the click area free like The video button of internet download manger.

I connect my laptop to a normal HD monitor 1080p by the HDMI port

Perhaps if the display monitor was 4k or 8k and of a large size, the matter would be different, but I am not a fan of games or i have it.

Your application is really great and I imagined better for it with future updates and better than many similar applications so I decided to buy a license and support in order to be continue.

Anyway I appreciate your effort, I hope you kindly look at my request with special considerations and make Ant download manger like Vivaldi browser Flexible in terms of customization and in line with the requirements, needs and comfort of users.

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 1 Nov - 4:38

Your suggestions are debatable. This discussion is hardly worth taking out on the forum page. Often your wishes are conflicting. So, for example, if the field of clicking on Video Button is spread over the entire area of ​​the button, then how can it be moved if a menu will drop out for each touch on the button.

The link parking window is an anachronism and a nod to old school 2000's. It will not develop.

We try to fulfill the wishes of users, if they have been expressed more than once and they do not violate the logic of the program. Who knows, maybe other users will support your suggestions.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Tue 1 Nov - 5:02

It is up to your discretion as a developer of the application, and the discussion in all cases is useful to activate ideas.

If you will respond to my request to make improvements, thank you, and if the matter is not necessary, thank you for your interest in responding to me as well

Thanks

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Sat 5 Nov - 16:44

The video box has become better now, and I'm watching the details of the captured video clearly now thank you very much, and thank you for fixing the bugs in the new update 2.8.3 Build 83017 Beta Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking  26a1 Please enlarge the size of the video box and the video capture icon and also the Link Parking  1f31f

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down