Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 things to consider

2 posters

Go down

2 things to consider Empty 2 things to consider

Post by australian.dev.nerds Sat 19 Aug - 12:25

Hello forum Smile

Using IDM for more than a decade and going to switch just because no x64 build and no plans to do so, lazy ass!

FDM seems a threat from Belarus to me, from their code signing certificate info...

The question is about you! No any contact info on the website, and the installer is not code signed to find out the country of origin Very Happy
Any idea where are located? Do you find it useful to mention some information on the website?

2nd issue is the code signing certificate itself, I don't see the need to express why you should have it, but how do you think about it? Smile

australian.dev.nerds

Back to top Go down

2 things to consider Empty Re: 2 things to consider

Post by antdm Tue 22 Aug - 10:02

australian.dev.nerds wrote:
2nd issue is the code signing certificate itself, I don't see the need to express why you should have it, but how do you think about it? Smile
The code signing certificate is an additional financial cost incurred by the developer. For low-budget softwares, this is unprofitable at all.
Therefore, such small projects as ours and many free ones do not have a digital signature.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum