Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings

2 posters

Go down

The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings Empty The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings

Post by ALev Mon 15 Mar - 23:25

In the settings for loading folders by category, I have folders starting with spaces.
So after the first download, my folder settings are broken and replaced with the default setting.
The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings 2021-014
The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings 2021-015

ALev

Back to top Go down

The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings Empty Re: The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings

Post by antdm Tue 16 Mar - 12:50

Thank you for your notification!
Could you try this build
https://antdownloadmanager.com/downloads/test/dbg/AntDM.2.2.2.beta-setup.exe is there this bug in this build?

antdm

Back to top Go down

The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings Empty Re: The settings of the download folders fly off, and are not restored by importing the settings

Post by ALev Tue 16 Mar - 14:11

antdm wrote:AntDM.2.2.2.beta-setup.exe
Now I tried it on several videos, the settings are saved, do not disappear.

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 16 Mar - 14:15

ALev wrote:
antdm wrote:AntDM.2.2.2.beta-setup.exe
Now I tried it on several videos, the settings are saved, do not disappear.
If the bug will repeat, please write again.

antdm

gya and ALev like this post

Back to top Go down