Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work.

3 posters

Go down

The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work. Empty The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work.

Post by jvidal Wed 23 Mar - 21:46

Hi!

Well, like the title says, when you press the designated key to stop AntDM from catching a click, nothing happens, AntDM still downloads the file anyway.
In my case, the selected key was "ctrl", but ctrl+click doesn't work, AntDM still catches the download. I tried changing it to "ctrl+alt", but still wouldn't work.
So, there's no way to stop Antdm, except disabling it form the icon in firefox's menu bar. Kinda annoying when you want to disable it only temporarily for a particular file.

I hope you can look into this.

thanks!

PD: Also there's a bug in the spanish translation, the text reads "Las claves siguientes...", when it should say "las TECLAS siguientes..."
(Key means both "clave" and "tecla" in spanish. In this particular case, keys means "teclas")

jvidal

Back to top Go down

The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work. Empty Re: The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work.

Post by jvidal Mon 28 Mar - 20:23

well?

jvidal

Back to top Go down

The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work. Empty Re: The Keys to stop AntDM from catching a click don't work.

Post by antdm Tue 29 Mar - 12:51

I could not reproduce in Firefox for my test with doewnload s from https://antdownloadmanager.com/.
But I can assume that this is sometimes possible. The chain of transmission of the button click event from the user to the software is too long. It's not reliable enough.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by jvidal Wed 30 Mar - 0:01

So, what can we do about this??
BTW, the ctrl+click combination in firefox is "open link in a new tab" by default, so using ctrl as a modifier to stop Antdm is probably not a good idea. I also tried using "alt" as the modifier,but it still didn't work.

jvidal

Back to top Go down

Post by khanyash Thu 31 Mar - 18:05

I have the latest versions of Vivaldi and Firefox.
I cannot download with Ctrl + Click in Vivaldi.
I can download with Ctrl + Click in Firefox.

khanyash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down