Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I stop AntDM needing the browser?

2 posters

Go down

How do I stop AntDM needing the browser? Empty How do I stop AntDM needing the browser?

Post by jaydear Sat 22 Apr - 4:31

In Windows 11, if I click on a link in an email (only links I know to be safe of course) AntDM will fail to proceed if I don't already have Firefox open. I'm sure AntDM does not need to go through a browser to do downloads because my Windows 8.1 machine doesn't do that. I simply can't find the setting or settings that control this behavior. Both of my machines can download from websites automatically using AntDM within Firefox, it's just links in emails that work differently in Win11 and 8.1 cat

jaydear

Back to top Go down

How do I stop AntDM needing the browser? Empty Re: How do I stop AntDM needing the browser?

Post by antdm Sun 23 Apr - 9:03

jaydear wrote:How do I stop AntDM needing the browser?
- Disable AntDM browser integration
- Browser toolbar AntDm icon - disable AntDM capture (green slider - OFF)

antdm

Back to top Go down

How do I stop AntDM needing the browser? Empty Re: How do I stop AntDM needing the browser?

Post by jaydear Mon 24 Apr - 2:02

That's no good. I need AntDM to work inside the browser as it normally does. What I don't need is AntDM attempting in vain to open the browser and failing to download a link in an email which has all the info it needs to download it without accessing the browser. Why is AntDM opening the browser at all?

jaydear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down