Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to restore file download history from a previous installation in windowa.old after computer reset?

2 posters

Go down

How to restore file download history from a previous installation in windowa.old after computer reset? Empty How to restore file download history from a previous installation in windowa.old after computer reset?

Post by kilgoretrout11 Mon 15 Aug - 6:21

I had to to a clean install of Windows. All old data is now under windows.old. I've reinstalled ANTdm but now the history\ list of files downloaded or attempted is of course gone.

Is there a way to import the old list of downloads?

Usually this would involve copying the old program data or some files from it from the archive into a folder where the new installation installed is looking for it.

What do I need to do?

Thanks/

kilgoretrout11

Back to top Go down

How to restore file download history from a previous installation in windowa.old after computer reset? Empty Re: How to restore file download history from a previous installation in windowa.old after computer reset?

Post by antdm Wed 17 Aug - 6:47

History files are stored here C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\AntDM\Scheduler\History.
You always can manually copy this folder.

antdm

Back to top Go down