Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature

2 posters

Go down

Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature Empty Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature

Post by Ramy Sun 30 Oct - 21:54

Download YouTube chapters by Select chapters of a YouTube video to download and save them as separate video or audio files.

Thanks

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature Empty Re: Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature

Post by antdm Mon 31 Oct - 6:57

This does Video Button item Other (select Audio track or Video)

antdm

Ramy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature Empty Re: Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 8:58

Yes it seems to me it will require that, however adding the ability to download a music clip or video without having to download the whole file will be a great thing, The concerts divided into clips or chapters caught my attention and I asked myself how can I download a specific part that I just want?

: ) I hope you can achieve it.

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 31 Oct - 9:29

That's not possible for YouTube. YouTube video is a whole single file, not a stream split into segments.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 10:00

You can download this app SnapDownloader and add a link to a split concert and this app will do it!

the name of the app is SnapDownloader

A concert to test that.
Khruangbin @ Villain | Pitchfork Live on youtube

Maybe I didn't clarify my intended point of view from my words enough, anyway This feature has already been implemented in this app only
"SnapDownloader" so I wanted or wished it would be achieved with the ant download manger app too.

I think that the links are not allowed. So I put names to the app and a concert name to test that to make it easier to discover what I mean to you.

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 10:23

Request to add Download YouTube chapters as a unique feature Downlo10

Ramy

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 31 Oct - 10:33

I'm not too sure what you want to do.
For example, a video of 60 min. Do you want to download part 10 to 20 minutes out of it to save internet traffic?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramy Mon 31 Oct - 10:54

There is no actual savings in the method used, but I said maybe it is possible to use a similar method of recording video or something similar to the media player in VLC recording tool.

It may be, as you pointed out to the tool, a bad flaw, but it be useful in terms of the number of times of use, saving time, and the number of applications to take a result, too, I would like to clarify something is that I use determining internet traffic like NetBalancer app The internet speed shown in the image and divided file is not actually real and this is example only.

Ramy

Back to top Go down