Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum clicks to download

Go down

Minimum clicks to download Empty Minimum clicks to download

Post by rxn Mon 5 Aug - 17:27

Hello.

I use AntDM exclusively to download original audio tracks from YouTube - so that I can then listen to them on the player in podcast format.

Please simplify the download process so that I have to make a minimum of movements. Ideally, the AntDM collects links from the buffer silently, and then the user opens the interface and launches a batch download of all these links with one click. Or, with one click, insert a link from the buffer and immediately start silently downloading with pre-configured options - so that you don't ask again each time for the type, format, conversion...

In your old versions - before 2.8 - I had to do at least 5 mouse clicks for each download. In the new versions, there are already 7 clicks! For each! And this is beyond my strength. I even have to bother to create playlists on YouTube specifically so that I can then send a link to the playlist for AntDM. But this is also not always convenient.

Please at least make so that the selected format or bitrate can be saved so that it doesn't ask again every time.

Thank you if you listen to the requests.

rxn

Back to top Go down