Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About file classification function using a domain name

2 posters

Go down

About file classification function using a domain name Empty About file classification function using a domain name

Post by 极品小猫 Wed 24 Jul - 6:43

I have a serious file classification.

I want to be able to classify files based on domain names.

This helps me faster positioning I downloaded video files. Very Happy

thx~! What a Face

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

About file classification function using a domain name Empty Re: About file classification function using a domain name

Post by antdm Wed 24 Jul - 7:37

It's impossible in the current time. You are the first user who asked about it.
You would probably like to automatically add domain names in front of file names.
It needs to think...

antdm

Back to top Go down

About file classification function using a domain name Empty Re: About file classification function using a domain name

Post by 极品小猫 Wed 24 Jul - 7:55

thanx reply.
I mean "domain name" is supported in the category.
Just like IDM.
About file classification function using a domain name Qqio2010

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Wed 24 Jul - 7:56

antdm wrote:It's impossible in the current time. You are the first user who asked about it.
You would probably like to automatically add domain names in front of file names.
It needs to think...

thanx reply.
I mean "domain name" is supported in the category.
Just like IDM.
About file classification function using a domain name Qqio2010

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 24 Jul - 11:26

Ok, got it. I think it is possible to add.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Thu 25 Jul - 4:14

antdm wrote:Ok, got it. I think it is possible to add.
Thank you to adopt the recommendations.
This domain name feature helps to better use category function.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 29 Jul - 17:17

Today I uploaded a new beta 1.14.2 where added the ability to save files by category, taking into account the site mask from where it was downloaded.

To try it you should download and install a beta from https://antdownloadmanager.com/download.php. Create a new category in the Settings\Tab Categories.

Perhaps this is what you asked for.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Tue 30 Jul - 4:03

antdm wrote:Today I uploaded a new beta 1.14.2 where added the ability to save files by category, taking into account the site mask from where it was downloaded.

To try it you should download and install a beta from antdownloadmanager.com/download.php. Create a new category in the Settings\Tab Categories.

Perhaps this is what you asked for.

nice!
But in the dialog for Enter The Address to Analyze Url.
This feature does not work. Can this be supported?

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 30 Jul - 5:25

This feature works only for user categories. You should create own category.
About file classification function using a domain name Yt

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by 极品小猫 Wed 31 Jul - 2:18

antdm wrote:This feature works only for user categories. You should create own category.

Thanks, I know how to use this feature.
Just think that "Enter The Address to Analyze Url" can also support this feature will be more perfect.

There is also a bug, the category has changed, but the saved directory uses the default Video directory.

极品小猫

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 31 Jul - 6:45

极品小猫 wrote:
antdm wrote:This feature works only for user categories. You should create own category.
"Enter The Address to Analyze Url"
In the window you specified in most cases it is impossible to determine which site does the link belong to.
There is no information about the referrer and web site. You input only direct link address. There is only a direct link, for example the following link to which site belongs?
http://odol-atsec-bad-07.ipvod-cim.top.comcast.net/cimomg01/OPUS/478/843/1424282691771/1547240143881/1424282691771_1547237960751_200000_7/track-muxed-repid-994800-tc-0.m3u8

There is also a bug, the category has changed, but the saved directory uses the default Video directory.
How to reproduce a bug?

Category analysis begins with custom and ends with embedded ones.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down