Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for downloading from specific sites

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for downloading from specific sites Empty Suggestions for downloading from specific sites

Post by ALev Sun 2 May - 21:06

ALev

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for downloading from specific sites Empty Re: Suggestions for downloading from specific sites

Post by antdm Mon 3 May - 7:00

I downloaded these two videos. What is your issue with them?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for downloading from specific sites Empty Re: Suggestions for downloading from specific sites

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 8:17

In the first case. On the download button, all positions are inactive, and loading is not possible. You can only download it through the program itself.
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 111
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 211

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 8:25

In the second case. The button does not appear at all. When you try to download through the program itself, an html file is loaded.
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 311
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 410

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 3 May - 8:54

I upload the new beta with small fix for ok.ru case. If you email me to support I give the reg key for you.
the second issue:
- you should clean browser cache
- or you shoulod use Video Box

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 10:14

Installing AntDM.2.2.4. beta and clearing the Cache did not change the situation in both cases. But the choice of VideoBox instead of Video Button worked very well: both videos are loaded through it! Thanks.

I will also remind you that the program shortcut pinned in the Taskbar after downloading continues to display the download in its own color, and does not reset to the default color until you click on it with the mouse.
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 2021-023

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 10:39

With the Video Box, there was one problem. I clicked on it with the rightmost button in its menu and after that the VideoBox no longer appears to me...

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 3 May - 10:40

ALev wrote:
I will also remind you that the program shortcut pinned in the Taskbar after downloading continues to display the download in its own color, and does not reset to the default color until you click on it with the mouse.
Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 2021-023

Downloading ended. The Tabbar is still highlighted, you close the progress window and Tabbar goes out.
Doesn't the progress window closure leads to the highlight off?

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Mon 3 May - 10:42

ALev wrote:With the Video Box, there was one problem. I clicked on it with the rightmost button in its menu and after that the VideoBox no longer appears to me...
Video Box control

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 10:44

Closing the progress window does not disable the selection.

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Mon 3 May - 10:54

As I understand it, the Video Box settings are only possible in the VideoBox itself.
The problem is that it now does not appear at all after clicking this button.Suggestions for downloading from specific sites 2021-024

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 4 May - 9:27

The main window, icon next to the menu icon hide\show Video Box

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Tue 4 May - 11:24

Thank you, it works.
But we must keep in mind that the menu buttons are an auxiliary tool, not everyone uses them. It is advisable to duplicate the action of this button in the settings menu.

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 4 May - 11:38

ALev wrote:Thank you, it works.
But we must keep in mind that the menu buttons are an auxiliary tool, not everyone uses them. It is advisable to duplicate the action of this button in the settings menu.

See tray AntDm menu also.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Tue 4 May - 12:01

Video Box, as I understand it, is a good thing, although I haven't used it much yet.
The annoying thing about it is that it takes up quite a lot of space on the screen, and adjusting its transparency is far from solving the problem.
I think it would be nice if it could collapse into the title bar, and then expand by clicking on the title bar of this window.

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Tue 4 May - 12:32

ALev wrote:
I think it would be nice if it could collapse into the title bar, and then expand by clicking on the title bar of this window.

Might be worth considering, although there is a item of tray contextual menu - Show\Hide Video Box.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Tue 4 May - 12:35

There are too many movements through the Tray, not quickly.

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Wed 5 May - 10:54

In connection with various Youtube blockages and the removal of their channels, Russia began to develop its own video hosting Yandex.Efir.
The problem is that there is almost no way to download videos from it.

To download it, you need to use the page code data, search for "m3u8".
For example a link to a video https://yandex.ru/efir?stream_id=vudQCXv5z1gI it
looks like this:

https://strm.yandex.ru/vod/vh-ugc-converted/vod-content/91ce6568155e18c9ebeec7b860099918/c3e26d69-46db7749-50cf0c95-65f5bbc2/kaltura/desc_0d2e95520b45f5eb8ab93692d49f0c88/vudQCXv5z1gI/ysign1=d964ca4b35f8f567d7b74c5fb59a7c6d4ee74b44a9e3e2b75f54130372932c3e,abcID=967,from=morda,pfx,region=10000,sfx,ts=609f8587/master.m3u8

If you pass this link to Ant, then your program loads such a video.
Could you please refine your program for downloading videos from this video hosting service?

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Wed 5 May - 16:23

Both your video links work for me very well.
Video Botton and Video Box work perfect.

It is worth adding the "*.yandex.net*" for "Config\File Types\Do not automatically download from the following sites" mask to avoid unnecessary file captures.

antdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ALev Wed 5 May - 17:27

In my case, on the video page https://yandex.ru/efir?stream_id=vudQCXv5z1gI
The Video Button does not appear at all, even when you select the setting
" Show video button even if it is impossible to download video (DRM)". And the Video Box does not capture this video.

If you do not set an exception for automatic download "* .yandex.net *", then automatically downloaded a small fragment of video without sound with a resolution of 1280*720.

If you manually pass the link to Ant, it will download efir.html.

The second link I gave you as an example of the fact that Ant is basically able to download this video. But it is obtained by searching in the code of the browser page.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/mS67/mfBJeZDcu

ALev

Back to top Go down

Post by antdm Thu 6 May - 9:17

I am not convenient to test the software using the forum. Please write for this to support@antdownloadmanager.com. The forum is more suitable for collective user communication.

#1 You have yandex.ru site in the video download exception (It shows the icon of the browser toolbar)
See Config\Tab Video Capture\Сайты исключенные из видео захвата

#2 Fix setting  "Do not automatically download from the following" .yandex.net to *.yandex.net*

antdm

Back to top Go down