Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
antdm
No progress window on first run after PC restart Vote_lcapNo progress window on first run after PC restart Voting_barNo progress window on first run after PC restart Vote_rcap 
plb7777
No progress window on first run after PC restart Vote_lcapNo progress window on first run after PC restart Voting_barNo progress window on first run after PC restart Vote_rcap 
Ramy
Jostcause2
jvidal
shofotolavski

No progress window on first run after PC restart

2 posters

Go down

No progress window on first run after PC restart Empty No progress window on first run after PC restart

Post by jvidal Wed 23 Nov - 19:56

Hi!
Using v2.9.0
This is a variation of an old bug that has never been fixed. Whenever I restart my PC and try to download s/thing with AntDM (via firefox-->clicking on a link), there's is no progress window, only a taskbar icon, which only shows a gray window with a white progress bar on one corner (not the normal progress window) when you hover over it with the mouse pointer. The only way to fix this is to exit antDM and open it again, then it works normally.

I hope this can be fixed once and for all.
Best regards,
JV.

jvidal

Back to top Go down

No progress window on first run after PC restart Empty Re: No progress window on first run after PC restart

Post by antdm Yesterday at 6:16

jvidal wrote:Hi!
Using v2.9.0
This is a variation of an old bug that has never been fixed. Whenever I restart my PC and try to download s/thing with AntDM (via firefox-->clicking on a link), there's is no progress window, only a taskbar icon, which only shows a gray window with a white progress bar on one corner (not the normal progress window) when you hover over it with the mouse pointer. The only way to fix this is to exit antDM and open it again, then it works normally.
JV.
Could you show a screenshot of what it looks like?

antdm

Back to top Go down

No progress window on first run after PC restart Empty Re: No progress window on first run after PC restart

Post by jvidal Yesterday at 6:57

next time I reboot, I'll check if it happens again (I very rarely reboot or shut down my pc)

jvidal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down